POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2mesh : evaluate .pov files to Maya .obj files : Re: pov2mesh : evaluate .pov files to Maya .obj files Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov2mesh : evaluate .pov files to Maya .obj files
From: Matthias Weißer
Date: 9 Jan 2006 13:43:10
Message: <43c2aebe@news.povray.org>
Paul Senzee schrieb:
> http://www.geocities.com/psenzee/pov2mesh/
>
> If you're interested, take a look.  Let me know what you think if you're so
> inclined.

Very interesting. I was searching a long time for a program like this to
translate my Eagle3D macros into a mesh based file format. Nevertheless
it is not useful to me as my macros make heavy use of arithmetic
expresions, loops and macros. If you add that and maybe a simple
material export (only the color) I will purchase your program for sure.

--

mat### [at] matweide
http://www.matwei.de